Online applications are invited from eligible male Indian citizen (including subject of Nepal and Bhutan) for filling up 458 vacancies to the post of constable (driver) group c non gazetted (non ministerial) of temporary basis likely to be permanent in ITBPF. Selected candidates will be liable to serve anywhere in India or abroad. On appointment the candidates shall be governed by the ITBPF act 1992 and rules 1994 and other rules/instruction of the government applicable from time to time. Application form candidates will be accepted throw online mode only on www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in. No other mode for submission of application is allowed. The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a leader stage.
Post name : constable (driver)
Total vaccines : 458
Eligibility criteria : 10th pass with heavy vehicles driving licence
Age limit : 21-27 years
Application fees : 100/- , no fees for SC , ST , Ex-servicemen
Application start : 27/6/23,1:00 am
Application end : 26/7/23,11:59 pm
Sallary : 21700-69100 (Level 3)
Steps to apply online
1) Visit the official website www.recuitment.itbpolice.nic.in.
2) click on “ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 Apply Online”.
3) Candidates will be required to “Register”.
4) After the registration, candidates can log in using their login credentials provided at the time of registration.
5) Fill out the application form carefully.
6) Upload all the required documents.
7) Click on the “Preview” tab to verify all the information provided by the candidate.
8) Pay the required application Fees.
10) Download and take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Direct link of the application form
ITBP Constable (driver) recruitment 2023 selection process
The selection for the ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 consists of the following stages :
->Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
->Physical Standards Test (PST)
ITBP Driver Physical Standards Test (PST) 2023
1) All other States and Union Territories:
Height – 170 cm
Chest -> Unexpand – 80 cm
Expand – 85 cm
2) For candidates falling in the categories of Garhwali, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas, and candidates belonging to the state of Assam, Himachal Pradesh, Kashmir, and Leh and Ladakh regions of Jammu & Kashmir:
Height – 165 cm
Chest -> Unexpand – 78 cm
Expand – 83 cm
3) Candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura:
Height – 162.5 cm
Chest -> Unexpand – 77 cm
Expand – 82 cm
4) Candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim, and Tripura:
Height – 160 cm
Chest -> Unexpand – 76 cm
Expand – 81cm
5) All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes other than the North-Eastern States and Left Wing Extremism affected districts:
Height – 162.5 cm
Chest -> Unexpand – 76 cm
Expand – 81 cm
Written Exam – 100 Marks
Driving Test – 50 Marks
The Indo-Tibetan border police force is one of the Central armed police forces in India, it’s main role is border patrolling , intelligence gathering and counterinsurgency operation in the border region. It was established on 24th October 1962.
The force is deployed along the border from karakoram pass in Ladakh to Jachep la in Arunachal Pradesh. ITBPF work under the dual control of minister of Home affairs and ministry of defence. It’s primary focus is border security and internal security duties and also various humanitarian and disaster relief operations like natural calamities , medical emergencies and other situations regarding immediate support. The Moto of the ITBPF is “Shaurya-dridhata-karm nishtha,”
ITBPF constable driver job profile, job responsibilities :
The Indo Tibetan and border police force is responsible for safeguarding India’s border with China and maintaining peace and security in the border region.
The primary responsibility of constable (drivers) is to operate various types of vehicle assign, driving both light and heavy motor vehicle such as jeeps, track and other specialized vehicle as per the requirement. Constable driver responsible for maintenance vehicles and provide transportation support for various operation activities like moment of troops, equipment etc. Constable drivers may also be assigned certain administrative duties, maintaining records, administrative task related to vehicle operations etc.